Thursday, December 16, 2010

Oprah is NOT cool.

So here I am. Sitting in McDonalds, typing up my blog. Ive been needing to write for awhile, but my life is so stressed I have no idea what to write about!!!

Im pretty positive Mcdonalds is plotting world domination.  They're renovating their stores to look more posh and starbucks-y...they're making coffee (YUM!) and their food is just as addicting as its always been. But!!! DUN DUN DUN. The plot thickens! They've added FREE wi-fi to their list of increasing awesomeness.  Im pretty positive they're going to add a shower in the bathroom so you can eat,sleep and breathe mcdonalds. =O I just came up with a grand IDEA!


Dont ask me why it looks more like a public school than a motel because I dont know :D

 all Im saying is, Mcdonalds would make a killing.... They have food, and a place to sleep.
And half the world is addicted to Mcdonalds...  I should totally pitch this idea to the mcdonalds company!!!


Anyway. It took me ...way too long to draw that  but I had a grand time!

Also. Question.
What man decided it was a fashion statement for him to wear his pants so low he must hold them up by his crotch?






Just had fun drawing it.. and now.. I leave you with this stupid blog post.
Im slipping. Truly Im slipping :(

No comments:

Post a Comment