Sunday, December 5, 2010

Unemployment Part 2

Yes, Part two. 
I always thought 'part two' .. or three or four, was always a lame idea, because.. that just tells me that the writer failed to keep  everyones attention in 'part one', therefore having to write a part two so that people would read it just in hopes it'd be better than the first one.

Well. This isn't that writer. Cause I'm the sticky pickle and I'm awesome... in part one, two, three AND four. So SUCK IT.

I haven't had much sleep this past weekend..  So this blog is liable to be long, all over the place, and mildly if not obscenely inappropriate...

I realized it was time for me to write a new blog post, when I stood in the kitchen drinking soda from a can with a straw... for at least 10 minutes.
See?

(note blank stare)

So this is me blogging about how unemployment makes you want to blog about every moment in your life, and everything else that comes to mind!

I was on my way home from Alabama, on Saturday, the afternoon Auburn was playing Carolina... and I was trying to listen to it on the way home.. except.. It kept going in and out.
And when it did that my facial expression changed a lot...

:P




Needless to say, I didn't get to listen to the game =O


oh and I drew a picture for you guys of how I feel about unemployment!!!


In case you cant tell.. it says Unemployment in that little pool...

I'm starting to drown in unemployment....
its..weird..
but it amused me!


Also. Has anyone noticed how common words have become dirty words?
Like, wood?

I saw a sign on the way somewhere that says " We sell wood!"
And I died laughing.

I'm leaving you with that, because. Well. Id end up talking about wood some more if this blog went on, and so I am going to leave you with the pool of unemployment..
Don't drown!


EDIT:
I realize this is a terrible blog post, but I got to draw pictures and talk about wood. Also. Wikipedia is an awesome place to go to if you're bored.. That and Urban Dictionary...Go type in your name and see what your definition is :P

No comments:

Post a Comment