Tuesday, November 23, 2010

I had another title for this post, but Annoying Repetitive Musical Neighbor has replaced it with " WOULD YOU SHUT THAT CRAP OFF BEFORE I SHOOT YOU?!"

..... I had a fantastic blog post all worked up in my mind for you, I was headed up to my room to get on my computer when I hear "BOOM BOOM BANG, BOOMIDY BOOM BOOM BANG BANG BOOM BOOM" ... thats right, The bass of some deranged person's music. Now, I always thought myself tolerant of musical garbage. But. It set my teeth on edge. I stomped up to my room in hopes of ignoring it, but it only got louder....  I finally stomped down the stairs in my monster slippers, ripped pj pants and shirt, and stormed outside.

I'm not usually an angry person.  But. I could not find. The source of that godforsaken music. It stopped though and I walked inside and upstairs again...content.

And it started again .

"BOOM BOOM BANG, BOOMIDY BOOM BOOM BANG BANG BOOM BOOM"

I was going to march outside and search for it again when Boyfriend pointed out it could be some psychotic freak that answered the door. I told him I was turning into a psychotic freak just having to listen to it, and my best friend advised that whoever it was would see I'm a pretty girl and might pull me inside.. O__O

I disagree.

This is what i would look like if I found the perpetrator...

.... I don't find that attractive. I find it redonkulous and crazy.

Anyway.
 Blogspot just gave me a fit and I had to create a photobucket to upload that picture, its like the blogging world just DOES NOT want me to blog... Between Annoying repetitive musical neighbor and having to fight to put up ONE picture... My creativity is draining!!!


I'm supposed to be packing for an 11 day trip... that I have to leave for at 8:15 in the morning (it is now 1:30)... but I thought I would have an amazing blogpost to leave ya'll with.. but nnooooo.

I'm going to find that stupid neighbor and kick him. or her.

No comments:

Post a Comment