Monday, November 8, 2010

Unemployment and A Dead Pigs Revenge

First of all I want to start off by stating my irritation. My inner English professor is unhappy at my URL.. Sticki is not the way to spell sticky. But some dumb butt before me wanted a URL with "Stickypickle" So I'm stuck with "Stickipickle" which just makes me look like a 12 year old who cant spell. Who else besides me would even WANT a URL like that?! Also. Picking a blog name is like trying to find a booger in the back of your nose. You know its there, and no matter how hard you try to pull it out of the recesses of your head its just stuck in there waiting till you sneeze. Or. Something like that. And don't ask how I know so much about finding a booger. We'll just say its my amazing imagination. I love words, so I found Palaver. It sounds like Cadaver. Only, not. It means something along the lines of idle chatter, and since we all know that's what I do. Or will do, it only seemed fitting.  Anyway. Sticky Pickles and Cadavers aside (for some reason I wanted to say "dead cadavers" but what other  cadavers do they make?!), Lets get to the topic at hand.


Unemployment sucks.
The first two weeks you start out

Then after the Mountain Dew and Skittle high has worn off..
week three you realize....
Then after a month or so has gone by.. and the only thing you have in your pockets is lint and some gum that you forgot you wrapped up, and now is permanently stuck inside the lining of your pocket after being washed and dried... rendering Left Pocket basically useless, unless you need somewhere to stash more already chewed gum.


Then you realize you really cant afford anything, and finally. You begin thinking of drastic ways to earn money, or get back what you already have used.. and soon...


... Thusly how Unemployment can lead to Insanity.



 As for Dead Pigs revenge.
I'm fairly positive pigs know they're going to die. so they come up with a revenge plan. They train their meat, soon to be turned into scrumptious bacon.. to spit at us humans.


They somehow know and conspire with their bodies, that when heated to a sizzling degree, their fat shall jump out and burn everything in its path. Including unsuspecting bacon lovers.

No comments:

Post a Comment